WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Welcome to Recruitment Services!
Read this first: To best serve all applicants, please direct all questions regarding your application for employment at California State University, Northridge or its auxiliaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications for all staff and management positions are accepted online only.This also applies to our auxiliaries (The University Corporation - TUC, Associated Students - AS and University Student Union - USU). If you are interested in a faculty position, visit http://www.csun.edu/~facacct/openings/. There is no process for walk-in or mail applications.
- Internal candidates (current CSUN staff and management, not including auxiliaries or student workers) applying for any position on campus (state or auxiliary) must apply through the myNorthridge portal (https://auth.csun.edu/idm/).
- Once you log in to the portal, go to the Human Resources/Employee pagelet. Click on View Job Openings/Apply. You will see the open positions. Click on any position to see the full description.
- For staff and management positions, if this is your first online application, we recommend reading the How to Apply Guide.
- When you successfully apply for a position at CSUN, you will receive an automatically-generated email confirming our receipt. If you do not receive an email from Human Resources within 24 hours of your submission, contact our office for assistance.
- Once you have submitted your application online, the Office of Human Resources confirms that you meet the minimum qualifications for the position. Applications which do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered. All applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are forwarded to the hiring department for their review. Note: you may only apply once for any given position.
- Applicants who reach the interview stage will be notified by the hiring department. Currently, those who do not reach the interview stage will not be contacted. The application-to-interview process may take several weeks.
- Positions are considered open until filled.