WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Welcome to Recruitment Services!
Read this first: To best serve all applicants, please direct all questions regarding your application for employment at California State University, Northridge or its auxiliaries to email@example.com.
- Applications for all staff and management positions are accepted online only.This also applies to our auxiliaries (The University Corporation - TUC, Associated Students - AS and University Student Union - USU). If you are interested in a faculty position, visit http://www.csun.edu/~facacct/openings/. There is no process for walk-in or mail applications.
- If this is your first time applying for a staff or management position, we recommend reading the How to Apply Guide.
- Once you have successfully applied for a position at CSUN, you will receive an automatically-generated email confirming our receipt. If you do not receive an email from Human Resources within 24 hours of your submission, contact our office for assistance.
- Once you have submitted your application online, the Office of Human Resources confirms that you meet the minimum qualifications for the position. Applications which do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered. All applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are forwarded to the hiring department for their review.
- Applicants who reach the interview stage will be notified by the hiring department. The application-to-interview process may take several weeks.
- If you would like to know the status of your candidacy, the easiest way to find out is to return to the job postings and see if the job is still posted. If the job is not posted, it has been filled, or the department has removed the job opening. If the job posting is still visible online, the hiring department is still accepting applications. Note: you may only apply once for any given position.
- Positions are considered open until filled.